Showing 1–9 of 13 results
What do you know about Adderall?
Adderall is a prescription drug that contains the stimulants amphetamine and dextroamphetamine.
It helps treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder or ADHD and narcolepsy (a sleep disorder). You can buy Adderall online with a prescription.
Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine are stimulants for the central nervous system.
Buy Adderall online without any hassle. These stimulants work by changing the number of natural substances in the brain that affect hyperactivity and impulse control.
Crucial Information about Adderall
- Adderall has the potential to become addictive, and it is a drug of abuse. Tell your doctor if you have a history of drug or alcohol abuse.
- Stimulants have caused strokes, heart attacks, and sudden death in people with high blood pressure, heart disease, or a heart defect.
- Adderall may cause new or worsening psychosis (abnormal thoughts or behavior), especially if you have a history of mental illness, depression, or bipolar disorder.
- You may have blood circulation issues, resulting in numbness, pain, or discoloration in your fingers or toes.
- If you have the following symptoms, contact your doctor immediately.
- Symptoms of heart disease including chest pain, feeling light-headed, or being short of breath.
What to know before taking Adderall?
Do not take Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine if you have:
- An allergy to any stimulant medicine
- Overactive thyroid
- A history of drug or alcohol addiction
- Tension, severe anxiety, or agitation (stimulant medicine can make these symptoms worse)
- Heart disease, high blood pressure, or coronary artery disease (hardened arteries)
- Vascular disease or hardening of the arteries
Do not take Adderall if you have used MAO inhibitors in the previous 14 days.
Certain medications can interact with Amphetamine and dextroamphetamine, resulting in a severe condition known as serotonin syndrome. Tell your doctor of any other medications you are taking. Ensure your doctor is aware if you also use opioid medicines, herbal products, medicines for depression, mental illness, Parkinson’s disease, migraine headaches, serious infections, or nausea and vomiting prevention.
Consult your doctor before changing how or when you take your medications.
The symptoms of serotonin syndrome include agitation, hallucinations (hearing or seeing things that are not real), coma, fast heart rate, dizziness, sweating, feeling hot, muscle rigidity or shakiness, seizures, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea. If you have these symptoms, stop using Adderall right away.
- Taking Adderall during pregnancy can result in premature birth, low birth weight, or withdrawal symptoms in the newborn.
- The medications in Adderall can pass into breast milk and harm a nursing baby. Do not breastfeed if you are taking Adderall.
How to take Adderall?
Use Adderall (Amphetamine And Dextroamphetamine) exactly as directed on the label or prescribed by your doctor.
Do not use Adderall in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended. You can order Adderall online with a prescription.
Adderall may be habit-forming. Misuse of Adderall can lead to addiction, overdose, and death. Keep Adderall in a location where others will not be able to access it. It is against of law to sell or distribute this medication.
You can take Adderall with or without food first thing in the morning.
Do not crush, chew, break, or open the extended-release capsule.
Your doctor will need to check on your progress at regular intervals while you are taking this medication. Tell the doctor who treats you in advance that you are taking this medication.
- Adult Dosage for Attention Deficit Disorder:
- The initial dose is 5 mg orally 1 or 2 times daily.
- The maximum dose is 40 mg daily. Exceeding 40 mg per day is only necessary in rare cases.
- The initial dose is 20 mg orally once a day.
Adult Dose of Adderall for Narcolepsy:
- The initial dose is 10 mg orally per day in divided doses.
The overdose symptoms may include restlessness, rapid breathing, tremor, muscle cramps, hallucinations, confusion, muscle pain or weakness, panic, aggressiveness, and dark-colored urine. Some other overdose symptoms include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain, uneven heartbeats, light-headedness, fainting, seizure (convulsions), or coma.
What to avoid while using Adderall?
This medication has the potential to weaken your thinking or reactions. Be cautious if you are driving or doing anything else that requires you to be alert.
When taking Adderall, avoid drinking fruit juices or taking vitamin C. These may cause your body to absorb less of the medication.
Adderall side effects
Some Common Adderall side effects may include:
- Fast heart rate
- Dry mouth
- Stomach pain, loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- Mood changes, feeling nervous
- Sleep problems or insomnia
- Headache, dizziness
Serious side effects
- Signs of heart problems including chest pain, trouble breathing, feeling like you might pass out
- A seizure or convulsions
- Symptoms of psychosis including hallucinations (seeing or hearing things that are not real), new behavior problems, aggression, hostility, paranoia
- Signs of circulation problems including cold feeling, numbness, unexplained wounds, pain, or changes in skin color
- Changes in your vision
- Muscle twitches (tics)
Contact your doctor and seek medical help right away if you have symptoms of serotonin syndrome such as hallucinations, fever, sweating, agitation, shivering, fast heart rate, muscle stiffness, twitching, loss of coordination, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
What drugs can interact with Adderall?
Before taking a stomach acid medication, consult your doctor. Some of these medications may change the way your body absorbs Adderall and may increase side effects.
Tell the doctor about your current medications and any you start or stop using, especially:
- Lithium, buspirone, SSRI drugs including citalopram, fluoxetine, paroxetine, sertraline, and others, tricyclic antidepressants (amitriptyline, others), or other medications to treat depression or mental illness
- Blood thinners such as warfarin, Coumadin, Jantoven
- Opioid (narcotic) medicine
- A cold or allergic brew that contains a decongestant
- Heartburn medicine
- Seizure medicine
- Blood pressure medicine